Thai Yoga Massage
Level 1 Foundation course
with Katrin Heuser
Find the Stillness. Listen. Connect. Can you let go of any attachments, agenda, assumptions, prejudices, and just be present? The true Power of Thai Yoga Massage lies within the openness of your heart. Be aware of everything that occurs and allow your deepest instincts to respond freely. Then we can enter this sacred dance together.
For anyone passionate about helping people who are struggling with physical and emotional imbalances, this training is an opportunity to learn an ancient and powerful form of bodywork with countless benefits and to develop the skills to support people in their individual healing process. At the same time this course offers the chance to embark on or continue your own ongoing journey of self-healing and self-development.
Who is this trainning for?
There are no prerequisites as such. A lot of the people joining the training are Yoga teachers, physiotherapists, massage therapists, spiritual practitioners. However, there have been a retired police woman, an accountant, a political scientist, and a school teacher who loved the training just as much. Here is what most of the participants have in common though:
• They are on a journey of self-development
• They are in the process of healing their own deepest wounds
• They are going through some big changes (career change, moving to a different country, going through a divorce, etc)
• They are looking for more true connection that has been missing in their lives or work so far
• They enjoy helping people
• Those already working in this field, are committed to continued training to deepen their practice and broaden their skillset
• Some already have a very clear focus in their modality, like working with trauma survivors, and they are looking for more tools and techniques
• Others are realising they want to work more therapeutically within the field they are already in
• Everyone is drawn to Eastern Healing Arts
Level 1 foundation course
offers a deep foundation and detailed understanding of the principles of Thai Yoga Massage. By the end of this training you will be able to give a balanced 1.5h treatment.
What will you learn in this course?
What previous participants say
What is Thai Yoga Massage?
Thai Yoga Massage comes from an ancient Buddhist tradition and is a unique combination of
yoga, acupressure, meditation, physiotherapy and energy work. It is a holistic therapy form with the aim to restore the natural energy balance in body and mind.
Thai Massage, with its grounding and deeply relaxing qualities, is the perfect antidote to our
modern lifestyle stresses. With the release of holding and blockages, not only the body can
regenerate, but the mind also has a chance to quieten down.
Thai Massage promotes general health and well-being. Working to release blockages in the
body’s energy system, it can help to improve posture, lower back pain, breathing and flexibility.
It helps to dissolve muscular tension and can counteract physical and mental exhaustion, stress symptoms and discomfort. The neurological response makes the organs work more efficiently, so digestion and circulation can improve, blood pressure level can normalise and headaches disappear.